The McDavid Patellar Knee Support 421 is perfect for those with various knee injuries involving the patellar. The padded buttress surrounding the patellar provides the ideal support which will help the symptoms associated with patellar tendonitis, patellar subluxation and chondromalacia. It also provides medial lateral ligament support through the reinforced spring steel stays.
Benefits Of The McDavid Patella Knee Support
- Designed to help relieve pain and provide support for chondromalacia, patellar tendonitis and patellar sublaxation.
- Specially designed with a padded buttress for patellar related injuries.
- Reinforced ligament support with spring steel stays, that run along the knee brace.
- Prevents and provides aid with medial lateral knee injuries
- Hook and loop closures at the top and bottom of the support ensure a ideal fit
- Thermal and compression therpy provides by the Neoprene material that the knee support is made from.
Injuries The McDavid 421 Knee Brace Is Designed For:
- Patellar tendonitis
- Patellar sublaxation
- Patellar dislocation
- Patellar tracking issues
Material & Allergy Information: 100% latex-free. 4.8mm neoprene (CR)—exclusive of binding/straps/cover fabric