Mueller’s dual-purpose, reusable hot and cold pack 6611 can be chilled in your freezer or heated in a microwave. The pack is applied to an injury site to soothe pain, reduce swelling and decrease inflammation.
Benefits of the Mueller Reusable Cold/Hot Pack 6611
- Durable, reusable gel pack provides simple, economical cooling or heat treatment.
- Cooled pack eases pain, reduces swelling and inflammation when used with the standard R.I.C.E. therapy formula – Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate.
- Heated pack increases circulation while reducing pain and discomfort.
- Microwave or boil briefly in water to heat. Alternatively, chill overnight in the freezer. Do not apply directly on the skin.
- Pack is flexible and follows the shape of the body – even when frozen.
- Can be used for minor scrapes, bruises, aching muscles, sprains, headaches, migraines, toothache, insect bites and minor burns.
- Size: 15.2cm x 22.8cm (6 x 9 inches)
- Gel formula