The TheraBand FlexBar Red Light Resistance Bar 26100 is a lightweight portable exerciser which has been designed to improve grip and upper body strength and function. It can be bent, twisted or oscillated, depending on what sort of problem you are trying to fix.
It has been hailed as a wonderful tool for those with tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow. It can also be used to alleviate the pain associated with plantar fasciitis. The FlexBar allows oscillation movements for neuromuscular and balance training. It also helps with soft tissue and joint mobilisation.
There are four different FlexBars, each one offering a different level of resistance. The yellow one requires 6lbs of force to bend into a U shape, the red one requires 10lbs, the green 15lbs and the blue FlexBar requires 25lbs of force. The different levels of resistance ensure that people of all ages can benefit from using the TheraBand FlexBar.
Studies have shown that using the FlexBar to do the Tyler Twist, has reduced elbow pain by 81% and increased strength by 72% in people suffering from tennis elbow.
TheraBand Light Resistance FlexBar Can Be Used For:
- Improving grip strength in arm, hand and shoulder
- Forearm strength
- Treatment of tennis elbow
- Treatment of golfer’s elbow
- Foot plantar massage
- Oscillation movements for neuromuscular training and balance training
- Soft tissue mobilisation
- Joint mobilisation
- Non-surgical option for increasing strength and endurance
Benefits of Thera-Band Red FlexBar 26100
- Red offers light resistance with 10 pounds of force required to turn into a U
- Easy grip texture with ridges