Recommended by surgeons and medics, a Seal-Tight Pediatric Large Leg Cast Cover 20205 will keep a leg cast, brace, splint or dressing dry while you bathe or shower. It’s a simple idea – a tough, polyvinyl cover keeps water off the cast. A latex-free, watertight seal below the knee allows easy fitting and removal, but prevents water from entering the cover. This is a “must-have” product for anyone recovering from a broken leg or surgery. Size: 31 inches (81cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference. Smaller size available here
Benefits of the Seal-Tight Pediatric Large Leg Cast Cover 20205
- Keeps a leg cast dry in the bath or shower – avoids cast softening and replacement.
- Works equally well with leg braces, splints bandages and dressings.
- Helps to prevent infections caused by a damp, unhygienic cast or dressing.
- Forms a watertight seal below the knee.
- Designed to last the life of a cast – can be used as often as needed.
- Easy to fit and remove.
- Size: 31 inches (81cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference.
Material & Allergy Information:
- Latex-free, suitable for wearers who are allergic to rubber.
- Made from a durable, polyvinyl cover ultrasonically bonded to a plastic ring with a flexible, waterproof seal.
- Transparent cast cover with a blue plastic ring.