The Seal-Tight Waterproof Adult Pediatric Small Arm Cast Cover 20200 for arms is the perfect solution to showering and bathing without wetting your cast or bandages. It has been designed with a polyvinyl bag and non-latex diaphragm ring giving you a snug fit above your cast while maintaining a waterproof seal. It will last the length of your cast and will help prevent infection and remove the need for costly cast replacement.
It is simple to fit, just pull the diaphragm up and over the cast or bandage. Then pull the ring back down to ensure there is a consistent seal around the diaphragm. Size: 11 inches (28cm) in length and 16 inches (41cm) max circumference.
Benefits of the Seal-Tight Waterproof Short Arm Cast Cover
- Easy to put on
- Keeps cast dry
- Keeps bandages dry.
- Free from latex
- Helps prevent infection
- No cast replacement due to water damage
- No strapping, pumps or hook and loop closure
- Lasts the life of the cast
- Size: 11 inches (28cm) in length and 16 inches (41cm) max circumference.
Seal-Tight Shower and Bath Plaster Cover 20200 Can Be Used For
- Any arm injury which requires a cast
- Any arm injury which requires bandaging
- Going out in wet weather
Materials and Allergy Information
- No latex
- Polyvinyl bag