The Seal-Tight Waterproof Cast Cover - Adult Short Wide Leg 20106
is recommended by doctors as the perfect solution to daily showering
and bathing without wetting your cast or bandages. When a cast gets wet
it loses its rigidity which usually means a replacement cast. Not only
is that inconvenient, it’s also expensive. Using the Seal-Tight
Waterproof Cast Cover means you will not have to replace your cast due
to water damage.
The waterproof cast cover has been designed
with a polyvinyl bag and non-latex diaphragm ring giving you a snug fit
above your cast while maintaining a waterproof seal. It will last the
length of your cast and will help prevent infection and remove the need
for costly cast replacement.
It is simple to fit, just pull the diaphragm up and over the cast or bandage. Then pull the ring back down to ensure there is a consistent seal around the diaphragm. This cast cover measures 23 inches (61 cms) in length and has a maximum circumference of 28 inches (71 cms).
Benefits of Seal-Tight Waterproof Cast Cover – Adult Wide Short Leg 20106
- Easily pulled on with one hand
- Keeps cast dry
- Keeps bandages dry.
- Free from latex
- Helps prevent infection
- No cast replacement due to water damage
- No strapping, pumps or hook and loop closure
- Lasts the life of the cast – 6 – 8 weeks
- This cast cover measures 23 inches (61 cms) in length and has a maximum circumference of 28 inches (71 cms).
Seal-Tight Waterproof Plaster Bandage Cover 20106 Can Be Used For:
- Any leg injury which requires a cast
- Any leg injury which requires bandaging
- Keeping the plaster cast dry during showering or bathing
Materials and Allergy Information
- No latex
- Polyvinyl bag
- Size: 23 inches (61 cms) in length and has a maximum circumference of 28 inches (71 cms)