The Seal-Tight Waterproof Foot/Ankle Cast Cover 20105 is an essential aid for anyone with an ankle in a plaster cast or dressing. This waterproof cover is designed to keep the foot dry and hygienic during regular showering or bathing. While a strong, polyvinyl cover protects the cast or dressing from moisture, a specially designed seal above the ankle keeps water out of the cover. Recommended by medical professionals, this Seal-Tight cast cover takes the hassle out of showering with an ankle in plaster. Size: 12 inches (31cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference.
Benefits of the Waterproof Seal-Tight Short Leg Cast Cover 20105
- Ideal for keeping an ankle cast or injured foot dry while bathing and showering.
- Works equally well with ankle braces and dressings.
- Prevents cast softening (and eventual replacement) due to water damage.
- Improves hygiene, helping to prevent irritation and infection.
- Forms a watertight seal above the ankle.
- Designed to last the life of a cast – reuse as often as required.
- Easy to fit and remove.
- Size: 12 inches (31cm) length and 21 inches (53.3cm) max circumference
Material & Allergy Information:
- No latex used in manufacture – suitable for wearers with a rubber allergy.
- Made from a durable, polyvinyl cover ultrasonically bonded to a plastic ring with a flexible, tight-fitting seal.
- Transparent cast cover with a blue plastic ring.