A pair of McDavid Hexpad Leg Sleeves (6446) can help to protect your knees and lower legs wherever there’s a possibility of a contact or impact injury. The leg sleeves also use hDc Moisture Management Technology to accelerate natural cooling and drying.
How Do The Basketball Leg Sleeves Work?
These lightweight, snug fitting leg sleeves are so easy to put on! Simply slide them up over the knees to benefit from the revolutionary McDavid Hex pad cushioned padding. This radical, cellular material adapts to your body shape, providing the ultimate protection from bruising and abrasion. Great for basketball and other contact sports, these McDavid leg sleeves will keep you cool and comfortable through your toughest game.
Benefits of the McDavid Hex Leg Sleeves:
- Enhance performance by providing outstanding comfort and protection
- Protect the knees and lower legs from body to body impact injuries, they are not designed for body to floor contact
- Accelerate natural body cooling and drying
- Provide gentle compression to reduce the risk of cramp
Features of the Basketball Padded Leg Sleeves:
- Sold in pairs (2 sleeves per pack)
- Available in a range of sizes
- Manufactured in black or white
- Suitable for men or women
- Radical Hexpad cellular padding for the ultimate level of protection
- Breathable Hydravent hDc fabric keeps you dry, cool and comfortable
- Machine washable
- Not recommended for sports that involve impact with the surface.
Order the Basketball Leg Sleeves to help with:
- Playing competitive team contact sports like basketball, rugby and American football
- Other activities involving contact such as roller derby and martial arts
- Reducing the risk of cramp
- Providing extra support following an injury or operation
Material & Allergy Information:
- 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex
- polyethylene foam
|Measurement Around Knee (Inches)|
|Small||10 to 12|
|Medium||12 to 14|
|Large||14 to 16|
|Extra Large||16 to 19|