The McDavid Cross Compression Shorts With Hip Spica 8200 has soothing compression treatment for hip flexor injuries and other forms of hip pain. These cross compression shorts wrap the hamstrings and quads with broad, interlocking bands of supportive, elasticated fabric. The therapeutic effect is much like sports taping, or a hip spica cast, with the added benefits of comforting warmth and free movement.
Benefits of McDavid Cross Compression Shorts With Hip Spica 8200
- Snug fitting shorts, with broad, cross compression panels which mimic therapeutic sports taping.
- Stabilizes the hip flexors, by acting as a hip spica wrap.
- Supports the quads, glutes and hamstring muscles.
- Applies healing compression to all muscle groups around the hips and thighs.
- Made from a special, high-tech, hDc moisture management fabric – a material that instantly transfers perspiration away from the skin, keeping you dry, cool and comfortable in warm conditions.
- hDc fabric also warms the upper leg muscles in cool conditions, improving circulation and reducing the risk of cramp.
- Stitched with flat-lock, six thread seams, for maximum comfort and lasting durability.
- Comfortable and inconspicuous – can be worn under regular clothing.
- Suitable for compression treatment of groin pulls, hip flexor strains, quadriceps, glutes and hamstring injuries.
Material & Allergy Information:
- Fabric: 80% nylon, 20% spandex.
- Waistband: 85% nylon, 15% spandex.
- Wash in cold water, without fabric conditioner – do not iron.