This updated version of Mueller’s popular, ATF ankle brace offers highly effective support for the anterior talofibular ligament. The ATF2 design significantly reduces the risk of an ankle-roll injury without affecting your agility or sporting performance.
Benefits of the Mueller ATF2 Ankle Brace 11611
- Supports the anterior talofibular ligament, helping to prevent ankle-roll (inversion) injuries and sprains.
- Can also be used to support previously sprained or weakened ankles.
- Features internal stays for rigidity, and flexible, bi-directional back-elastic for improved agility without restricting speed or jumping capability.
- Has a special, fabric window positioned over the ankle bone for additional comfort.
- Easy to fit, lightweight and comfortable to wear over a normal sock.
Material & Allergy Information:
- Available in white only
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL sizes; fits left or right foot
|Shoe Size Mens (USA)|
|Extra Small||6 to 7|
|Small||7 to 9|
|Medium||9 to 11|
|Large||11 to 13|
|Extra Large||13 to 15|
|Shoe Size Womens (USA)|
|Extra Small||7 to 8|
|Small||8 to 10|
|Medium||10 to 12|
|Large||12 to 14|
|Extra Large||14 to 16|