The Mueller Adjustable Ankle Support 4547 offers a new way to apply therapeutic strapping to a weakened or injured ankle. With no laces or seams to cause discomfort, the support uses broad, neoprene cross straps to wrap and support the ankle joint. Great for strains or sprains, this support also eases the pain of arthritis.
Benefits of the Mueller Adjustable Ankle Brace
- Wraps the ankle joint in stretchable, fully adjustable, protective strapping.
- Helps to reduce pain and swelling by compressing the soft tissues at the site of an ankle injury.
- The comfortable, soothing neoprene retains body heat to increases blood flow around the ankle.
- The broad cross-straps are held in place by self-fastening, hook and loop closures.
- Specially designed for wrap-around fitting – reduces the likelihood of the support bunching and slipping during wear.
- Features an open heel for a better fit and exceptional comfort.
- Can be worn all day inside a shoe – has no laces or seams to cause pressure points or discomfort.
- Sold singly – one size fits most – the support fits either foot.
- Recommended for support and therapeutic compression of ankle strains, sprains, soreness or arthritis.
Material & Allergy Information:
- Fabric: Soft, light neoprene blend
- Color: Black
- Fits Australian men’s shoe sizes 4 to 13.5
Fits Australian women’s shoe sizes 4.5 to 14